Sunday, July 29, 2012

KNOCKOFF NEED

With my new job as a sales associate at Old Navy, I find that I lose track of time when I'm on the floor, folding clothes for hours at a time, constantly on my feet, or catering to customer needs in the fitting room. For this reason, and because it's frowned upon to have my cell phone on me while working, I would really love to get a watch. But not a huge, tacky one. I really love J. Crew's Timex watch with the cute coral strap color. BUT because of price issues-as always-I found an alternative. Target has a new line of Timex Midsize Weekender Slip Through watches. They are selling different cute colored straps separately as well! So, if you're like me, looking for a decently priced watch that is going to last, Target's Timex watches might just be the answer. I need this knockoff!

TARGET

J.CREW
Timex Military Watches: $150


No comments:

Post a Comment