Saturday, August 11, 2012

HUGE HAUL

I went on a huge shopping spree on Tuesday, picking up lots of lovely clothes, jewelry, and accessories. I spent my entire most recent paycheck at J.Crew and my mom was kind enough to pick up other pieces that I needed throughout the day. FIRST, I'll start off with my purchases from Forever 21:

I picked up a rusty-brown skirt for around $18, something I've been looking for for a long time. I really would love to pair it up with a button-up shirt like in this J.Crew 2010 catalog.


I picked up a piece of jewelry at Forever 21 as well, including this ring that I LOVE. It is a a gold chain-like ring. I love that Forever 21 jewelry is so cheap, so I don't feel guilty about purchasing an item like this to try out!


Now...drumroll...J.CREW
So, I'm going to list what I bought, then show it and also give a picture from J.Crew.com or a catalog. Also, I'm also 18, and I spent a whole paycheck's worth on these clothes from J.Crew and had some help from my mom as well. This was a BIG DEAL. 

WHAT I BOUGHT:
Linen City Mini in Navy
City Mini in Brilliant Flame
Naomi top in Polka Dot
Black Minnie pant in stretch twill
(FAVORITE PURCHASE)>>>>>Tippi cardigan in Neon Fuchsia
plus...
FACE Stockholm nail polish in Vibrant Flame
FACE Stockholm nail polish in Neon Sunset

With college just around the corner, and with the price of this clothing, I really wanted to buy pieces that I knew would be...hardy...if that makes sense. I was looking for some items that I KNEW I would wear a lot and wouldn't get ruined quickly. Clothes that are easy to wash and care for. Pieces that would LAST
Luckily, while shopping, I was assisted by a college student who worked there. She helped me find some things that are smart to have for college, and gave me lots of tips on how to wear J.Crew in college. She was so sweet and friendly, and let me in on the student discount of 15%! <3
Finishing this haul, I also ordered a pair of gladiator sandals from Aldo that arrived in the mail already! I was really worried they wouldn't fit, but was pleasantly surprised with the way they fit my feet. They are PERFECT! They look like J.Crew sandals, too! I've been looking for some new glads, so I'm super excited to wear them for the fall! (My signature look is a skirt/capris and gladiator sandals. LOVE THEM.)
This was a lot, but I bought a few other things that I might talk about in a blog post some other time. For now, I thought I'd give a brief overview of my best finds for the fall and college, which is so close! Summer's almost over, which means new clothes! I'm getting super antsy and excited! Be ready for posts about some of these items in the near future! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment