Saturday, August 4, 2012

OUTFIT INSPIRATION





Color inspiration: yellow (mustard), peach, pink, and coral.

Today's look: 
Pale yellow (fitted) tank top-Old Navy
Mustard yellow cardigan-Old Navy
Coral flower pin-J.Crew

I was channeling J.Crew from June 2009 today, inspired by the cover photo, featuring Mona Johannessen in a mustard yellow jacket with huge flowers on them. I LOVE how fun and feminine this is, and I found a way to make this work today.

I've purchased J.Crew flower pins over the past couple years, and I NEVER KNOW HOW TO USE THEM! Even after buying my new mustard cardigan, I was worried it wasn't me. You know? Like, how am I going to actually make this piece of clothing more me? I put two and two together, and voila! My inspired look got comments at work tonight, and I felt so cute, I actually got hit on while folding some clothes. Ew! That's another story, but... enjoy this look, inspired by none other than J.Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment