Monday, August 27, 2012

WISH & WANT

I was at J.Crew this past weekend, and picked up a few items that I will discuss in my next blog post, but I thought I would share with you something that I saw that I WANT SO BAD. I didn't have the money to buy it at the time, but I plan on getting it soon. You see, last year in the February catalog for J.Crew, there was a picture that I saw that inspired me to be on the look out for a light, dusty, mauve-y pink. Here's the pic:

Here is what I saw in the store over the weekend:

The two cardigans shown are obviously different, and the color of the bottom one is even softer in person. It's the perfect pink color, despite this picture's candy pink color. I want it so bad! Early Christmas present anyone? This long pink cardigan is SO cute, and I can wear it with so much! This outfit is adorable, and this is a new sort of post. The Classic Merino Cardigan is what I wish for and want so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment