Friday, August 3, 2012

PRETTY PURCHASE #1

Want those pretty red/coral lips that grace almost every page of those J.Crew catalogs? I do! I've been trying to create a perfect red pout for a long time, and while I like my Covergirl Outlast lip stain, and while I love my berry pink Just Bitten lip stain, I really wanted a reddish orange lip color that is a little more long-lasting and way more moisturizing. I am someone that has chapstick on me at all times. I can't go for more than an hour or so without lip balm before I have to reapply it, because my lips are so very prone to chapped lips. I've had my eyes on the Clinique Chubby Sticks for a long time, and tonight, while on a impromptu shopping trip with my mom, we stopped by the Clinique counter in Boston Store and I tried a couple colors. My mom bought me a chubby stick in the color Two Ton Tomato-what a cute name! It's a gorgeous reddish-orange shade that is bright and moisturizing. What I also love about the chubby sticks is that they are mixable and buildable. Not only mixable with other sticks (you can customize your own color!), but the more you apply, the more opaque and bright the color will be! You can apply a little bit and get a sheer, pretty tint, or you can keep building the color on and get a super vibrant color if you want! I love how moisturizing they feel and how long they last! For $16, I am happy to buy a lip product I know will get tons of use and last me a long time. AND I am NOT a lipstick kind of girl! So if you are like me, I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing one of these color sticks by Clinique. What a pretty purchase!

                 Two Ton Tomato                                                    Clinique Moisturizing Chubby Sticks



No comments:

Post a Comment