Wednesday, August 1, 2012

STRIPES, POLKA-DOTS, OR RUFFLES?

The other day, while reading through the a blog post at J.Crew Aficionada that had to do with the new polka-dot fad that is being introduced for the fall, a great point was bought up by JCA-that every fan of J.Crew could most likely be classified into one of the three different categories of J.Crew clothing: STRIPE, POLKA-DOT, or RUFFLE. When I thought about this, I immediately put myself into one of the categories! I am "a ruffle". The feminine, flowery, embellished items are what drew me into J.Crew initially. As J.Crew changes, it features new prints and patterns and the like, but a huge part of my personal style includes the ruffly, textured clothing that J.Crew featured a couple years ago. For a while it was stripes, and now they are moving into polka-dots this fall. I don't have too many polka-dots in my wardrobe, but I probably will after the next few shopping trips I make. Stripes are plentiful in my collection of clothing, but I am overall, most definitely, "a ruffle". 


So I ask, what are YOU? Are you "a ruffle", "a stripe", or "a polka-dot"? Which category do YOU fall into? Think about it!

Is this you? Then you are a RUFFLE!

Is this you? Then you are a POLKA-DOT!

Is this you? Then you are a STRIPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment